[Menvi-discuss] Some problems with music memorization

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Mon Apr 15 21:22:10 EDT 2019

Hey I have done that too!

Take your time when learning a piece and play a few measures over and over again until you have it firmly fixed in your ear and in your mind.

Right now I ammemorizing easy things to get prepared for beginning students. I am striving to memorize the Anna Magdaleena Bach, I think ther eis only one volume and I thoguth there were two. I did have two volumes and not sure if I can find the second one. These pieces are pretty easy to memorize.