[Menvi-discuss] some problems with music memorization

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Mon Apr 15 21:15:50 EDT 2019

Hey just keep on keeping on and never get discouraged. It is good to be able to play hands independently. My teacher always asked me to do that as well. This proves that you really know the piece. Not good to depend on one hand to keep the other hand going. Keep practicing the hands separately. I think that in time your skills at memorizing should get better and better.