[Menvi-discuss] Music Therapy Certification Exam and Braille Music/Tactile Graphics

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:14:45 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.  Thank you for the suggestions thus far.

Patrick, I have enjoyed the transcriptions you’ve done for me. I wouldn’t
have been able to work with my adapted piano lesson student without them. I
have plans to refer the testing company to you if we get there, and i wil
be moving amd looking for more musical ensembles for personal music-making
there. I’ll keep in touch.

As for the advocacy, i know where these tactile graphics might be gathered
from, but it all has to go through the testing company. Getting them for
personal use is something i could normally do, but not in this case since i
wouldn’t be able to know what graphics to even look for without having
information about what is on the exam. I need to get them to do it.