[Menvi-discuss] Music Therapy Certification Exam and Braille Music/Tactile Graphics

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:11:35 UTC 2018

Hello I do not know if you are part of the Aira community, but, it is worth asking if they will Accommodate you and using that service since it is essentially a human being looking at the test with you. Innoway it is using a human proctor even though they’re technically not with you in person. Just a thought. I also know that APH has tactile graphics regarding music and music theory and musical instruments and staves and such, it might be something to look into.

Sent from my iPhone