[Menvi-discuss] Braille Sacred Harp/shape note resources?

Ria Andriani riani90 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:02:34 UTC 2018

This link has lot's of info about the book (in print, of course).

http://imslp.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Harp_(Various)

It does say that almost all of the songs are recorded. The one I know
well is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rn8bCsUZWY

I can ask if they have electronic typeset, I suppose.

Cheers,
Ria