[Menvi-discuss] Hunting for vocal sheet music

Cristina Jones coloraturajones at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 00:38:09 EDT 2017

Hi, Karen!
Thank you for those tips! I had been typing in the various keywords, and I had tried multiple combinations and spellings, but I didn't browse. I'll start doing that next! And thank you for the link with the further searching capabilities! This was very helpful!

Sincerely:
Cristina Jones
+1(562) 308-7591
www.cristinajones.net