[Menvi-discuss] Hunting for vocal sheet music

Cristina Jones coloraturajones at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 22:26:24 EDT 2017

Hia!
Thank you for this! I did actually go on NLS and look, but I'm wondering if I'm clearly aweful at sorting out what key words to use as I found none of them. I found the chorus parts for the C Minor Mass, I think it was. But I didn't spot what I needed, which was why I turned to the list. May I ask what magic words you were using to find these pieces?

Sincerely:
Cristina Jones
+1(562) 308-7591
www.cristinajones.net