[Menvi-discuss] Hunting for vocal sheet music

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Fri Sep 22 22:19:43 EDT 2017

The NLS Music Section has many staples of the classic soprano repertoire.
For instance, the entire Mozart Mass in C Minor (K. 427) is available there
and is even downloadable from BARD.  Also available, though not yet on BARD,
is Mendelssohn's aria "Hear Ye Israel," published separately by RNIB or
included in the Schirmer anthology called FIFTY-TWO SACRED SONGS YOU LIKE TO
SING.  Actually I think that the staff at the NLS Music Section can help you
find almost everything-perhaps everything-on your list.

Karen Gearreald