[Menvi-discuss] accessible metronome apps

BillList1 billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 20 22:41:03 EDT 2017

Speaking of a buzz track, I used the BodyBeat Sync metronomes to conduct a
chorus of blind singers last month during our fourth annual Summer Music
Academy session at Enchanted Hills Camp near Napa, California.  Using a
simple dial control, I could speed up or slow down the tempo and sent it
wirelessly to all members of the chorus, sighted or blind.  Very fun feeling
to control the rate of ritardandos, etc.

Call us at Dancing Dots to order at a competitive price.  The metronomes are
somewhat accessible but we hope to work with the manufacturer to make them
even more accessible.

Bill McCann
Dancing Dots
+1 610 783 6692