[Menvi-discuss] accessible metronome apps

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 19 14:23:09 EDT 2017

the one by Soundbrenner.
They seem very enthusiastic about making it as accessible as possible.

I only played with the app. They also sell a wearable, vibrating
metronome, but I already have several metronomes around here, so I
haven't checked it out yet.
https://www.soundbrenner.com/

apparently you can even sync a bunch of these up, if the rest of your
band have them. I guess that would make it a buzz track, rather than
a click track? (grin)