[Menvi-discuss] accessible metronome apps

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Sep 19 13:21:27 EDT 2017

Yes, well I guess this is what I get for reading my messages in order and responding as I went through them. I didn’t get to the followup responses to the original question until after I sent my “add me to” request. I did not believe it was necessary to write back and clutter the list just to say “never mind.” I suppose it was necessary to stop snarky responses coming back at me.

Eileen