[Menvi-discuss] blind musicians with perfect pitch

Chris Cooke ccooke228 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:30:23 EDT 2017

Hi. Thinking in the key of a transposing instrument is tricky at first. However, lots of practice is the ticket. The tricky one for me was the French horn. When I taught band for 11 years, I didn't have too many  French horn players so less  chance to practice.

Music of the heart
Worshiping God
Bringing musicians together
www.Playhymns.com