[Menvi-discuss] blind musicians with perfect pitch

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 18 09:53:46 EDT 2017

Hi Chris.

It's funny you mention the transpose button.
Our first piano, when I was about six years-old, was this old upright
my parents found somewhere. I remember a guy coming to tune it, and
me insisting that "no, it is still out of tune," because the whole
thing was down a semitone. I'm glad they got rid of it.