[Menvi-discuss] Blind music major questions

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Sun Sep 17 15:10:35 EDT 2017

I hope it is found to help you in your endeavors.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!