[Menvi-discuss] blind musicians with perfect pitch

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 17 13:27:57 EDT 2017

yep, it can be tricky.
I have real issues transposing.

Another interesting aspect of this is the higher occurrence of
perfect pitch in various Asian countries where pitched languages are
spoken.  and, there are probably lots of people who have something
close to perfect pitch, but never had it properly identified when
they were children.  They have a great ear, but nobody has labeled
the sounds as particular notes for them.