[Menvi-discuss] blind musicians with perfect pitch

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Sun Sep 17 12:30:22 EDT 2017

Chris,

I think I would have the same reaction as you when asked to sing it in a
different key than the one its supposed to be in.  It'd take me a bit to
figure that one out too.  That was a great chuckle.  Thanks for sharing.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!