[Menvi-discuss] BLINd flutist in Temple Symphony in Temple Texas

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Sun Sep 17 12:16:35 EDT 2017

Sheryl,

I probably couldn't have said this myself as accurately.  I have had a
hunch when the original thread came up that sighted guide would be good,
but I also indicated it depended on the person and situation.  This was
an excellent post, and thanks for sharing!

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!