[Menvi-discuss] any blind orchestra players out there?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 09:45:30 EDT 2017

hi Chris. I have found that being in an ensemble, wheher  orchestra, choir, or a string Quartet, absolutely can be done as a blind person. You have to use your listening skills a whole bunch. if there are cut off, I'd rather cut off a hair early then a hair late. Think of being in an ensemble like playing chamber music with your eyes closed. when sighted people ask me how I stay with the ensemble, that's exactly how I explain it. hth
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone