[Menvi-discuss] accessible musical keyboard

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 06:11:06 EDT 2017

Hello Masood,
Do you want to perform live at events with the keyboard or are you
using it to record into your computer. If you are intending to use it
for recordings, Native Instruments have a keyboard with free software
that has builtin speech. It needs sighted help to set it up with your
DAW, (like Sonar or Protools), but once that is done, it will speak
the different virtual instrument options, depending on which ones you
have.

Very best wishes,

Sandra.