[Menvi-discuss] any blind orchestra players out there?

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 00:00:06 EDT 2017

hi Brian. What I've done in the past is put my notes between some kind of braille  characters that make them stand out. And I put them on a separate line. So I might put something like: lazy triplet  between with an a r sign on each side. everybody has their own system and I'm sure you will figure out one that works for you. hth
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone