[Menvi-discuss] any blind orchestra players out there?

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Fri Sep 15 22:12:17 EDT 2017

Leslie,

While it has been many years and I took band in school, I have had a bit
of experience with dealing with a stage.  I believe I have been walked
through sighted guide and was taken where I needed to go, but its been
so long, my memory may not be fully in tune to this.  I think I would do
it that way myself if I were to do it now.  If you had a dog, I don't
see why it wouldn't be a problem to use it if you're comfortable in
doing that.  Good luck.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!