[Menvi-discuss] Looking for G. F. Haendel's cantatas.

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Fri Sep 15 21:45:24 EDT 2017

Hello,

I believe that you can ask your cooperating library in your country to
see if they can get a copy for you to borrow.  I'm not exactly sure how
this works per see, but I know interlibrary loans are possible.  I'd
check with the library, and if you got an answer, I'm sure I'll see it.
A bit behind as of late and I completely apologize for that.  Thanks for
the question, and I hope this or any other response may have helped you.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!