[Menvi-discuss] Braille music code book

Chris Cooke ccooke228 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:03:12 EDT 2017

Hi, Deborah and all: I believe I got my electronic version for free at the braille authority of north America website:
Www.brailleauthority.org

I believe they have a word document version as well. It was produced in 2015 and is in five volumes, electronic volumes that is. The only other braille version I found is the code from 1997 and I believe  was produced by opus technologies. That was the only hardcopy version I found, in my short search. It was $45. Hope this helps,
Chris

Music of the heart
Worshiping God
Bringing musicians together