[Menvi-discuss] Braille Music Question.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Sep 13 15:54:59 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I have a question about a symbol I have come across in reading Braille music and can’t figure out – can’t find it in the books I’m using.

I’m reading #11 Andantinon in Suzuki Violin Vol. 1. At the end of measure #13 which is a repeat of measures #1-3, immediately following the repeat, I’m finding
dots 4-5-6 in one cell, followed by 1-2-6, followed by dots 1-2-3

Can any one tell me what this mean? I’ve tried scanning through the index in How to Read Braille Music but can’t locate them.

Thank you.

Eileen