[Menvi-discuss] Online catalogue of Braille music.

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Wed Sep 13 02:09:06 EDT 2017

For authoritative answers to your questions, you can write directly to the Music Section, NLS/DBPH, Library of Congress (nlsm at loc.gov).
					Karen Gearreald

-----Original Message-----
From: Menvi-discuss [mailto:menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org] On Behalf Of Nafset Chenib via Menvi-discuss
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:10 AM
To: This is for discussing music and braille literacy
Cc: Nafset Chenib
Subject: [Menvi-discuss] Online catalogue of Braille music.

Dear Menvi members:

Is there any online catalogue of available Braille scores?

What are the are the resources for electronic Braille scores?

Am I eligible for BARD since I’m student here in USA now? And how can I get access to it?

Am I eligible for RNIB?

My apologies for such a great amount of questions, but I am given new repertoire every day and cannot find anything.

Thank you!

Best regards!