[Menvi-discuss] Online catalogue of Braille music.

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:19:52 EDT 2017

Hi Nafset,
If the policies have not changed from 10 years ago, you should be able
to get a membership to the Talking Book and Braille Library at the
state you are residing in. Through that you also should be able to
apply for/sign up for the BARD Online, where you can find electronic
Braille music that the NLS puts up on the site.

10 years ago just a few months after I immigrated to the U.S. I was
sable to sign up for this service. (the BARD online did not exist
then). I remember going to my local library and filling out some
paperwork.

Best,

Miso Kwak