[Menvi-discuss] Looking for G. F. Haendel's cantatas.

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Tue Sep 12 21:17:29 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm wondering if something like that could be borrowed through
interlibrary loan somehow?

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!