[Menvi-discuss] Looking for G. F. Haendel's cantatas.

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Tue Sep 12 00:14:18 EDT 2017

Dear Nafset,

How wonderful that you are currently studying in New York at the Manhattan School of Music!  Such a program would be challenging for anyone, but especially for you as you function without eyesight in a land that is far from your native country.  May you be blessed and strengthened in all your endeavors!

Many months ago you indicated that you would like a braille copy of Menotti's opera, THE TELEPHONE.  I would be happy to send you the braille vocal score if you still want it.  I just need your mailing address.  Feel free to write to me off list (karen118 at cox.net).
						Cordially,
						Karen Gearreald