[Menvi-discuss] instruments

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Thu Sep 7 21:46:10 EDT 2017

Beth,

I wonder if putting them up on ebay or something similar would be your
best bet?  I'm not exactly sure how we can help, but if listers have any
ideas, feel free to chime in.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!