[Menvi-discuss] from violin to clarinet

Jared Rimer - MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Thu Sep 7 21:29:51 EDT 2017

Good evening everyone,

Beth, this is a great response.  The network here can help them if they
have any specific questions or concerns that you are not able to give
them.  Good luck with your endeavor, and continue to post your concerns
and questions.  I'm very happy to hear that you're getting the
assistance you need.

Jared Rimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired
www.menvi.org
bridging the gap between the blind and music education

When reporting broken links, please kindly let us know what web page you
came from so we may fix the error as quickly as possible. Thanks!