[Menvi-discuss] beginner guitar and recorder manual

Tina Davidson tinatd at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 15:42:38 EDT 2017

Hi Vaughn,
NLS has a couple of basic guitar method books that may or may not include
chords as well as note reading. They are:
Book number: 	BRM35281 Hal Leonard guitar method. bk. 1 [music (braille)]
/ by Will
Schmid and Greg Koch.
And
BRM22168  The Mel Bay modern guitar method [music (braille)] : grade 1 / by
Mel Bay.
Most of the other method books are for classical guitar note reading.

As for the recorder... you have The Trapp Family Singers' new complete
method of instruction for the recorder, listed on BARD - for either alto
(BRM35284) or soprano (BRM35255) recorder. I assume fingering charts or
instructions would be included.

Tina