[Menvi-discuss] beginner guitar and recorder manual

Vaughn Brown jazzdressage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:28:56 EDT 2017

Hello!

I hope all you are well. I looked on the NLS site for these -- I am
looking for a manual for beginner guitar and recorder that has
fingerings and other beginner material. I saw the Recorder Studyguide
but it looked like it was more for scales (no fingering of the actual
note). I saw a guitar chord guide but have not gotten the chance to
look at it. A manual with charts or deeper guidance would be much
appreciated ... In Braille!

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Vaughn

--