[Menvi-discuss] memorizing church music

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:45:17 EDT 2017

Honestly I think just by going by the recordings that your piano instructor makes would be fine and if it is play differently then make notes on how it's supposed to be played when you meet with your choir director and then tell your piano instructor how it's supposed to be played after that. Also making braille music notes would probably help I'm sure or just making notes in general would help I'm sure of it. Sorry I can't be much help.

Best Wishes
Simpático Lead Trumpeter Chela Danielle Robles
Sent from my iPhone