[Menvi-discuss] Lutheran hymnal

Ned O'Brien ned968 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:51:13 EDT 2017

Adylene, check out this audio book fron NLS BARD it is a completer course
for learning to play the organ, I have played for a while but recently lost
all ability to read music, have not mastered braille yet ..I realized I
needed to re learn to play from step one, this course was done in the
fifties and so far I am finding it very good but clearly not easy
best of luck to you
ned
Popular organ instruction [levels 1-3] DBM 00702