[Menvi-discuss] Lutheran hymnal

adylen22 at gmail.com adylen22 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 00:57:16 EDT 2017

Hello my name is Adylene Bravo, i am 21 years old with blindness i don't know if some of you can help me.
The thing is that I really love music and i willl like to learn how to play the piano but i don't know where to began. I will like a teacher knows braille music it doesn't matter how much i need to pay or where i can take those classes.
If anybody knows how can i can began my music career please let me know.

M sincerely
Adylene Bravo

Sent from my iPhone