[Menvi-discuss] synphony pro for ipad, and other notation options

sim.musicschool at gmail.com sim.musicschool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:55:49 UTC 2017

You are right there; It is easier to read. Do you know if there are programmes that will enable me to render abc to standard music notation using a ios device or mac? Would this work for piano and choral scores, which is mostly what I would use it for. As a piano teacher I'd like to be able to write examples for my students. I'd also like to do theory using it also.

I'm just exploring options. I loved mup, but I cant get it to work any more.
Steph