[Menvi-discuss] ear training

SClark6144 at aol.com SClark6144 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 14:32:30 UTC 2016

You didn't ask about this, but I had a blind violin student I  brailled for
at school.  He used the bow-right to keep the bow in the  right place until
he was sure where to hold it.
Here's where we got the bow-right.
http://www.sharmusic.com/shop.axd/Search?keywords=bow-right

In a message dated 1/18/2016 8:49:05 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,