[Menvi-discuss] Accessible Software for Composing Music

Melissa LaGrand mjblagrand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:23:41 UTC 2016

Marc, Thanks for the information about MuseScore.  I am interested and will
learn about that.

David, thanks for the good summary of what's available.  My daughter is
young (11)  but very interested in composition.  She just completed a suite
of pieces for string orchestra, which she wrote in braille.  I'm not sure I
will be able to transcribe her braille into print (working on that).  She
would like to be able to produce a score that her school orchestra could
play.  I think this is going to be a long term pursuit for her.

Melissa