[Menvi-discuss] Hugh Masekela Grazing In The Grass

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 20:18:30 EST 2016

Does anyone have the trumpet sheet music to "Grazing In The Grass" by
Hugh Masekela? I'm stuck on the bridge and am trying to figure out the
note just before the quarter second-line G. It is played so suttle I
can't hear it over the sax. So frustrating, but a great tune to play,
but would love to get the Braille music version of this whole song, that
would be great.

You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
--
Chela Robles
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet