[Menvi-discuss] List of free braille scores #4

Hanson, John jhan at loc.gov
Thu Feb 18 09:38:25 EST 2016

Hello All,

The Music Section at NLS has again put out a list of scores to give away via its blog. So, check out the blog and subscribe if you have not already done so.

The blog post, the most recent one, has a link to the spreadsheet on which the titles are found.

I have gotten a couple of complaints about the spreadsheet saying that it was not accessible (at least by those two people).  So I would like to know if there are others who have a similar problem in reading it.  Send an email to nlsm at loc.gov with your comments. Please.

And, finally, just in case there are others who might prefer a text (.txt) version of the list, I attach a copy to this email.

Thank you.

John Hanson
NLS Music Section