[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding Introduction to Braille music and Introduction to the piano for the Blind student courses

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 13 16:17:04 EST 2016

Vintage message but current response:

You might encourage your country's library for the blind to order a couple
of sets of Richard's books from us at Dancing Dots.  Yes, we are the sole
source for them.  Our own National Library Service, Music Section, has
ordered copies which can be borrowed by eligible patrons.

For details on the books:
www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/currdet.htm

Bill