[Menvi-discuss] App for simple word processing

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:34:01 EST 2016

Hello,

What about the notes app that comes native to the device? I personally was
not thrilled by pages and found notes to work better for simple lists and
memos. HTH.

On Thursday, February 4, 2016, Chris Smart <csmart8 at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> Good point.
>
> As far as I know, Pages is accessible.
>
> At 02:29 PM 2/4/2016, you wrote:
>
>> Thanks Chris, I'm sure I'm not the only blind piano teacher that has to
>> communicate with cited parents, design recital programs and keep track of
>> emails and other notes.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sue Binks
>> 630 536-9370
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On Feb 4, 2016, at 11:39 AM, Chris Smart <csmart8 at cogeco.ca> wrote:
>> >
>> > Wow, there's a music-related question. LOL
>> > Anyway, try going to www.applevis.com and searching the app reviews,
>> probably listed in the productivity category.

>> for wordprocessing. I am very familiar with pages for mac. Does anyone use
>> that one? I want to keep track of books I have read, Cd lists and simple
>> word processing like thank you notes etc.

>> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
>> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
>> please contact the owner of the list.
>> >
>> > --- <
>> http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn
>> to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG
>> biofeedback headband for home use!
>> >
>> > ---------
>> >
>> > Thank you for subscribing to MENVI.  Should you wish to unsubscribe,
>> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
>> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
>> please contact the owner of the list.
>> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
>> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
>> please contact the owner of the list.
>>

> --- <
> http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn
> to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG
> biofeedback headband for home use!

> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
> please contact the owner of the list.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students 2013-Present
Secretary, The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
2015-2016

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"