[Menvi-discuss] Question for Transcribers

Tina Davidson tinatd at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 14:34:05 EST 2016

Hi Teresa,

As Patrick said, the chords are placed beneath the left hand notes, but
there is no reason the chords cannot be aligned with the actual note where
the change occurs. The new music code (coming soon) will offer this as an
alternative method. Knowing where the chords change is very important to the
performer.  The left hand music might have to be adjusted a bit, with extra
spaces added to accommodate the chord names, but this can be explained in a
transcriber's note.

Tina