[Menvi-discuss] Ways to find low-cost transcribers or readers

taeschr at ix.netcom.com taeschr at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 31 15:18:39 EST 2016

Jordie,

That's a wonderful resource! Thank you for sharing it with our members.

"Print-to-Braille" transcription has been taught by progressive teachers, and I believe that there may be an article by one of our members in one of our early MENVI newsletters. I have also covered it in one of my own courses.

The book from Australia that you speak of should be a most wonderful help to many! Hopefully some of you might share some personal experiences with it for our list subscribers.

Richard Taesch