[Menvi-discuss] Ways to find low-cost transcribers or readers

Eden Kizer eden420 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 16:37:54 EST 2016

Sent from my iPhoneHello to Richard and the others who have helped,
The phoblem is although I do work most of the songs I like are 5 to 8 pages of print. I also prefer to in some ways write my own braille score as I do not like braille repeats that much prefer things written out to be honest as I have a display. @What I would like most is someone to simply read out the notation such as the octave number letter name note value time signatures etc. Would someone do this any cheaper? I have no problem writing out my own notation. Otherwise for braille transcription really over like 20 dollars a song is too much. Also you never know how well you can play a song until you see the notation. If anyone is either willing to help with this when I need xI'd be grateful. I'm not asking for a freebie as I there transcribers work very hard just some alternatives to such high cost as  i live in a art'se very expensive. I tried using software myself but without someone who can read music to help me I was at a loss. Thanks again you can email me privately.   Write eden420 at comcast.netÔan