[Menvi-discuss] Going rate for transcriptionists

taeschr at ix.netcom.com taeschr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 30 16:15:05 EST 2016

Hello Eden,

Just to add a bit more information for you, in many cases, transcribers waive fees where readers are required to pay for the work themselves. Where agencies or school districts may be involved, fees may begin, as Karen indicates, from about 4 dollars; but where special funding is available for transcription, you may see as much as 5-10 dollars per braille page as well.

Richard Taesch