[Menvi-discuss] Going rate for transcriptionists

Eden Kizer eden420 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 12:41:50 EST 2016

Hi there, I was just wondering what transcribers were charging right now. I may be interested in having piano scores of songs by Tori Amos. Most of them are 4 to 9 pages long. I really can not afford more than like 5a page and even that's stretching it. Most music I like is not available in braille. I was having it audio-transcribed but the lady went up to 10 a print page maybe this is the norm I don't know. I appreiate any help in this matter. You can contact me privately to avoid list clutter.

Sent from my iPhoneHi there,