[Menvi-discuss] borrowing from hnib

David Goldstein - Resource Center info2 at blindmusicstudent.org
Thu Dec 22 10:49:04 EST 2016

Hi Eden,

I hope someone with experience will reply to your question.  My understanding is that any individual in the US and most other countries can borrow from the RNIB and most other countries as an individual.  You just need to write to the library to get things started.  There may be ways to do it through NLS, also, or NLS may already have the book.  Could one of the listers who does this all the time share pointers we should know?

David