[Menvi-discuss] borrowing from hnib

Stephanie Mitchell sim.musicschool at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:51:44 EST 2016

What are you looking for from there? You can purchase music from there as I understand it, although you will need to contact the rnib to organize to get an account with them. I cant remember how, but you need to contact the imports team. I think I rang the rnib directly. It can take a few months before you can purchase from them.

Licensed Simply music piano teacher
A world where every one plays
www.mitchellpianostudio.com
phone: +61450354342