[Menvi-discuss] Ear training apps

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 22:55:18 EST 2016

I got the $7.99 version of RelativePitch and there are two versions one is free and the other is one you can pay for and that's the one that I got and it works very well with voiceover. I never heard of your trainer. Relative pitch iOS app I don't know if it's available for android but I know it's available for iOS platform

Sincerely,
Chela Robles
Sent from my iPod Touch 5G